Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Essential Oils Changed My Life

Maybe it was years of not being taken seriously by so many doctors.

Maybe it was because I was tired of doctors literally laughing in my face about my health concerns.

Maybe it was because my thyroid went undiagnosed for two years while my doctor tried again and again to put me on anti-depressants. My chiropractor finally diagnosed it and the blood tests confirmed it.

Maybe it was because a chiropractor, not a medical doctor, saw the need for my husband to get an MRI after two medical doctors dismissed his symptoms as sciatica....and he had cancer.

Maybe it was because a doctor would not listen when my son had serum sickness and tried to treat him for an ear infection instead.

Maybe it was because upon my very first trial use of essential oils, I saw immediate results.



Whatever the reason, essential oils have changed my life, given my health back to me and I am now a passionate Wellness Advocate, telling others who are interested how these oils have helped me.

I created this blog so I can document my success stories, highlight the oils I use, tell how they've helped me and show you how to use them so they can help you, too.

I did find that using essential oils requires a bit of understanding and education as to how they work and how to use them. I hope this blog can help you get started so you can take charge of your health, too.

Happy Oiling!
~Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment