Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Zzzzzzz.....Sleep Interrupted no Longer....zzzzzz

My husband used to snore so loudly that my sleep was constantly either interrupted or not happening at all. I was beside myself with frustration. He, on the other hand, was sound asleep.

I tried ear plugs but they bothered my ears.

I tried a falling to sleep before he does. Not possible; he hits the pillow, he's out.

He finally took to the guest room most nights to give me relief.

Then, a dear friend (I was born on her birthday...how cool is that?) introduced me to these oils and I gave them a try. I read about essential thyme oil and how it can help with snoring. This was the first oil I tried. I put 10 drops of thyme oil in a 5 ml roller bottle, then topped it off with fractionated coconut oil and had my husband roll some on the bottom of his feet before going to bed.

And we went to bed.

And he fell asleep quickly, as usual.

And he did not snore! 

Did you see that? In case you missed it, let me tell you again.

He did not snore!

Now, just to be sure it wasn't a coincidence, he put the oil on again the 2nd night.....and got the same results.

Third night.....same results.

Fourth night.....same results.

I know I can't rightfully claim that the oils made any difference whatsoever. I know I can't make outlandish, unreasonable claims that an essential oil can stop a man from snoring. All I can do is tell you what happens to us when we use these oils.

It's not foolproof. If he's particularly congested or over-tired, he does snore a little, but it's not nearly what it used to be and we can often remedy the congestion with another oil.

Our conclusion is that he will continue to use the thyme oil.

And I will continue to get enough sleep.

Speaking of sleep........let me tell you about my life-long insomnia.....
........oh, that's for another blog post.

Click here to learn more and get your hands on an oil or two.
Happy Oiling!
~Tricia


No comments:

Post a Comment